I am entirely grateful to Sarah over at Sarah’s Bookshelf for the nomination of this lovely award. Feeling the love up in this blogosphere.
So, as usual there are rules:
- Thank the nominator and link them.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment.
- My first pet ever was a cat named cuddles but ironically he never wanted to cuddle.
- I’m the youngest of 4 siblings which is, despite what people claim, not that awesome.
- I am not a person you talk to if I have just woken up, I tend to be a beast with a sore paw in the morning (or after my afternoon nap).
- I am a lip balm hoarder. Yip, I admit it. I’ve got millions of lip balms that is half-used, all used up or not even close to done that sits in my little box tucked away in my cupboard for absolutely no reason except for the pleasure of knowing it is there.
- I absolutely hate taking pictures of myself or pictures being taken of me, it creeps me out (don’t get me wrong, I do have the occasional selfie on Instagram but I won’t be first in line to nominate myself the *cringe* ‘Selfie Queen‘ or anything).
- I loathe people who wear flip flops with socks outside of the house (come on guys, where is the decency and fashion sense?)
- I write short stories.
And the nominees are:
Thanks for reading, guys!